Verizon text

g8gt2012

Reaction score
Just got a message from Verizon telling me that my phone was sent the 2.2 update. First time this has popped up for any update. Anyone else get something like this? I am currently running BB .4 on the .03p baseband. Have recently missed (to my knowledge) 3 phone calls, no missed call notification or phone ringing, should I load a 2.2 ROM and load the new baseband, and would that get rid of the text messages?

listenman20

Reaction score
i got the text but haven't missed any calls. i'm running lithmod.

offroadace

Reaction score
Yup. Got it too. Already updated a week or so ago.

Link

Your DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC - even better with Android™ 2.2!

Great news! Verizon Wireless has released the new Android™ 2.2 software update for DROID INCREDIBLE by HTC. The new Android 2.2 software update - also known as "Froyo" - includes many new features for your phone and tons of shortcuts.

Exciting New Features in Android 2.2:
Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 for Android - Improved Web browsing to view your favorite Flash powered websites and access Flash based games for Android pre-installed.
3G Mobile Hotspot - use the DROID Incredible as a 3G Mobile Hotspot for up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
Camera Support - record video in 720p
Automatic Software Updates - choose to automatically update Android Market Apps you've downloaded, so you always have the latest application version installed.
270° Screen Rotation - applications will now work when the phone is in portrait mode or turned to the left or right in landscape mode.
While the update is free, data charges may apply.

© 2010 Verizon Wireless. DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license.

OP
g8gt2012

g8gt2012

Reaction score
I'm thinking about updating my baseband and switching to a 2.2 ROM just got start looking again.

As far as the text goes, I just found it weird that I got a text telling me to update.

superglen99

Reaction score
I got that text this morning too but I dont care. I have rooted 2.2 cyanogen 6 and its all good.