VERIZON TECH SPILLED BEANS

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
No, the 2011 Razr and it's Maxx cousin versions.

LOL I know brother. I was being funny and trying to point out that ... yes.... Moto sucks when it comes to updates which I am guessing is a HUGE reason this one is taking so long. I hope. They want it to be 100% out the door.

1coopgt

Reaction score
Update software version apparently is 21.44.12. Any credence to this claim? If so, download link available? Came out yesterday this info. Thoughts and words guys? Phone is running this version currently, unless it's another step-up upgrade.

Motorola Droid Turbo Skips Android 5.0 Lollipop VoLTE Bug Fix From Different Software Update Trending News Venture Capital Post

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Wow You may not want to pay any attention to that website . They are really late to the party .

MarBearCat

Reaction score
I just installed a nice one at my bosses house. Got me thinking about an upgrade. The range was insane.

TapaTurbo
I just installed a nice one at my bosses house. Got me thinking about an upgrade. The range was insane.

TapaTurbo
I ordered mine Friday afternoon and it arrived Monday. I haven't hooked it up yet. Is it as easy as the YouTube videos claim?

>"<

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Honestly, I'd say EVEN EASIER. :D I've set up a lot... this is certainly in the top 3 for easy factor.

MarBearCat

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd say EVEN EASIER. :D I've set up a lot... this is certainly in the top 3 for easy factor.
Let me ask, must one go online with every item to connect or is this just with the initial set up?

MarBearCat

Reaction score
To be honest, not really. Chromecast was
a little difficult for me. Probably not knowing what I was doing had a part in it. I pretty much stumbled into getting it right.

My turbo's WiFi 5G range is not impressive at all. I live in a small house and it kicks off while I'm standing on my front steps.

Am I doing something wrong?