Verizon SUX!

vmspionage

Reaction score
Just want to say to the vzw cs reps on here you guys do an awesome job. I've been with practically every carrier and my warm and fuzzy ratio has always been high with Verizon. I remember when the laptop pcmcia modems first came out I had an issue with mine and the store techs went way out of their way to get my account straightened out - one guy even drove to another store to pick up a replacement card to try out. My family and gf are also long time Verizon customers and have had similar great customer service experiences. Keep it up! :)

everstar80

Reaction score
Moved to off-topic for obvious reasons. Lots of complaining but no reason for the bitterness. Maybe AT&T will take care of you better. Read the Consumer Reports on their customer care.

Great post. I was with at&t for over six years and you wanna talk about terrible service, huh. Whenever I had a problem they just told me to buy a new phone. I have a box with at least ten useless phones thst didn't last more than six months. That's when I vowed to never go back to them.

OP
J

Jamb

Reaction score
Thought everyone should read this!http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/10/03/verizon-wireless-refunding-90-million-in-data-charges-to-customers/