Verizon suffers data outage across the U.S. (its not just you)

BePrepared

Reaction score
No issues all day in Atlanta...

Edit: Just saw the guy above me's post. The weird part is I know I've been on 4g all day, I always look at my data when I look on my phone. Was on wifi maybe from 8:30 when I woke up to 9:30 when I left, but decent 4g... until I read his post. Now I'm at full 3g. Thanks a lot guy above me! Also, to get to all three of those places in one day by now, you must've left pretty early, please don't tell me that's a daily commute...

I "commute" all over the country. Love my Bionic, but delivered over a million Apple gift cards today while cussing Verizon all morning. ;-)

Anger is passing a half dozen Verizon 4G billboards while having NO SERVICE.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

quizzard

Reaction score
Shreveport, LA here. 3g only, all day. Had data outage last night starting from 1am...

Reaction score
No 4g in south Carolina still! Wonder of Verizon is going to credit accounts??

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
In San Diego, CA, at 8:30am I had a white 3G icon when I should have a strong 4G. By 9:30am I had strong 3G and by 6:30pm I had 4G back.

john183

Reaction score
I drove from Colorado Springs to Indianapolis over the last two days and had 4g service in every 4g market i went through... didnt even have issues going from 4g to 3g and back as we went... and i was streaming with Google music and pandora the whole time...

rumblee1

Reaction score
Im in Nashua nh. Dropped 3 times in the last half hour but inly for a few seconds or so then comes right back.

rocketman45

Reaction score
Data drop

Still having data drops in Ft. Collins, CO. Phone switching from CDMA/LTE to CDMA without input from me. Then after doing so the 3G connection drops out. If I manually switch back to 4G it comes back up. Then later it happens again and so on. Occurring a couple of times a day. If I manually switch from 4G to 3G it will connect to 3G for a couple of seconds then it drops. I can't believe Verizon hasn't gotten this corrected yet.