Verizon Strikes again with New Droid Ads

spillner

Reaction score
They need to make a commercial that shows the Droid multitasking. Most people I know don't understand the big deal till I pull out my phone and show them. A side by side comparison of trying to run 2 of the same programs on both iPhone and Droid would go far.

DROIDsballs

Reaction score
The thing I can't stand about att ads is the constant bashing of other networks. If your devices and service were really that great you wouldn't need to constantly remind me how bad everyone else is.
Its nice to see these ads show what exactly the Droid does and to let the consumer decide which is better.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
just saw one of them on tv. looks a lot cooler when you get to see them on tv.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The thing I can't stand about att ads is the constant bashing of other networks. If your devices and service were really that great you wouldn't need to constantly remind me how bad everyone else is.
Its nice to see these ads show what exactly the Droid does and to let the consumer decide which is better.

The ads attacking the iPhone were pretty funny though lol.

DroidCoug

Reaction score
Can your phone walk and chew gum at the same time? Is it the suma cum-laude of smartphones? Loved that radio ad!

When there's no limit to what Droid gets, there's no limit to what Droid does.

bassjason

Reaction score
I love all the verizon/droid ads, and can not STAND the att ones. I will never be able to watch a Luke Wilson movie again. Oh wait I never have :laugh: