Verizon Strikes again with New Droid Ads

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
verizon-april-commericial.jpg

Verizon has released two new bone chilling ads that tout the power of Android and the Motorola Droid.The first commercial shows off Google's skymap, an app that lets you discover and browse the night sky just by pointing your phone to space.

The second commercial is all about Limitless Power, Endless Possibilities by Multitasking and taking names!. See what it feels like to have a cargo bay of intelligent apps at your fingertips. Explore the DROID appsphere, and start downloading the infinite possibilities. Check out the videos after the jump.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...n-strikes-again-new-droid-ads.html#post366593

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;LXwel89p59c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXwel89p59c&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Verizon DROID Other Planets[/video]

[video=youtube;GytCEf4Ojpw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GytCEf4Ojpw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Verizon DROID All Comers[/video]

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nice new commercials. what a great AD campaign they have run!

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, probably one of the best marketing campaigns going.

JoDroid

Reaction score
I saw those ads on TV a few nights ago.... Very Cool! I think those are the best they have done so far! :cool:

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
great new commercials. certainly beats the "pipeline surfer"

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Those are cool. I'd like to see Luke Wilson try to upstage them.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great ads. It also shows that Verizon is still 100% behind the Droid.

birddroid

Reaction score
I love the new ads. Nice to see verizon still promoting the droid.

dogthehunter

Reaction score
Great commercials! I haven't seen them on TV yet. It's nice to see that verizon is still putting a lot of money behind the Droid. Dog

Sweettooth

Reaction score
These commercials seriously put AT&T to shame. Who at AT&T thought it was a bright idea to simply have Luke Wilson standing in front of some chart looking like a confused Doberman, spouting off meaningless facts in the hopes of converting one or two gullible customers?

My mom finally turned in her probably 6+ year old flip phone from the dark ages and got a new BB Curve and moved cities where the reception absolutely blows so she's going to be dropping AT&Lame and going to Verizon. Better get to work Luke! :)

blitzburgh39

Reaction score
These commercials seriously put AT&T to shame. Who at AT&T thought it was a bright idea to simply have Luke Wilson standing in front of some chart looking like a confused Doberman, spouting off meaningless facts in the hopes of converting one or two gullible customers?

My mom finally turned in her probably 6+ year old flip phone from the dark ages and got a new BB Curve and moved cities where the reception absolutely blows so she's going to be dropping AT&Lame and going to Verizon. Better get to work Luke! :)

you know which at&t commercial really pisses me off? the one where the people have verizon phones and everyone is like wtf. and the girl holding th DROID is like "wheres my cool phone"

omg. he really makes me mad.

lol. it does.

but yeah great ads!