Verizon stiffing me?

sublimewade

Reaction score
I had to trade my razr 3 times for camera and battery issues. The i talked to a technical support guy and he offered to send a rezound for a replacement for it. I asked if i could think about it and he said sure go check them out and call back. So i call back five days later and they arent finding record of that call. Im ticked. Im a 5 yr customer. They now want me to pay for a battery and a cover for a rezound when that was never told to me before. The lady is going to check the call records and supposedly call me back. Any suggestions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dustinslee

Reaction score
Hold ur ground! They will do the right thing most of the time!!

Droid592

Reaction score
don't pay anything especially if its your third time having issues with that device they have to replace it at no cost to you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Scott B

Reaction score
When you need your phone replaced a third time, they may not tell you this but, Verizon protocol dictates a free replacement with a similar quality phone. There are usually 2 or 3 options and if you play your hand right and get a decent supervisor you can even get an upgrade. STICK TO YOUR GUNS!!!!!!and good luck!

djspy

Reaction score
I was working through another problem with VZW and was getting the same "there's no notes on the account to back what you're saying" story until I talked to someone that told me "we record every single conversation so if they tell you they have no notes on the account tell them to listen to the recording".