Verizon Sending out DROID X “Thank You” Packages?

sda

Reaction score
Got my t-shirt package today. I pre-ordered and got my Droid X on Jul 15 from Best Buy. I'm in NJ if that helps.

T-shirt looks cool but way too big for me. Dunno why VZ thinks everyone who gets a DX needs an XL size. Anyone know if I can call VZ customer service for a size replacement?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Wonder if I'll get mine soon.

Amagine

Reaction score
yea ordered mine 8/6 no package here.... but I only waited like 10 days for mine to deliver.. lol

Ansextra

Reaction score
I can tell you that I purchased on the first day (July 15th) and haven't received anything from VZ as a Thank You except my first bill.

DaveJustDave

Reaction score
Same here... I purchased in store - an actual verizon corporate store (not 3rd party reseller) .. no package.

I can tell you that I purchased on the first day (July 15th) and haven't received anything from VZ as a Thank You except my first bill.

Reaction score
Kinda messed up that they only do it for the X and it doesnt seem to be every person.

I went through 4 droids and now on a droid2 and all ive gotten is time with my old pos phone while i wait for my broken phones to be replaced

jk12

Reaction score
Walked in to verizon on day one and left with the X. Got my kiss my ass package today....no thank you package tho.