Verizon screen protector?

nickguz

Reaction score
Any of you use the Verizon screen protector? Mine constantly gives me oil fingerprints, any tips?

chukeee

Reaction score
Like I mentioned on my other post. I used the one with the spray application that Verizon sells. Had it on for bout two months. When I went to take it off the adhesive came off and stayed on my screen. It took me bout 3 hours to take it off. As for prints it did pretty good of not leaving a lot of prints.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Richard Baker

Reaction score
Use Zagg screen protectors...no prints,unless you have been eating fried chicken.

bases1616

Reaction score
Richard is right. The Zagg invisible shields are awesome!!! I used my first one on the Droid 1 and when I took it off before I sold it the screen looked like new. I have one on my Thunderbolt now and I would only recommend this brand.

OP
N

nickguz

Reaction score
Richard is right. The Zagg invisible shields are awesome!!! I used my first one on the Droid 1 and when I took it off before I sold it the screen looked like new. I have one on my Thunderbolt now and I would only recommend this brand.

On the Verizon one, there is constant oil marks all over it. What would be a good store to go to to buy a screen protector for cheap?

Richard Baker

Reaction score
Again...Zagg.com.Pulled mine off my old TB and put on my new TB,no problem.If you buy cheap you get cheap.

jseah

Reaction score
On the Verizon one, there is constant oil marks all over it. What would be a good store to go to to buy a screen protector for cheap?

Buy from Amazon. One thing to be aware of though....if you use any glossy/crystal screen protector, they will show fingerprints like crazy. Steinheil makes a great anti-fingerprint screen protector that has a matte finish. Many people do not like matte screen protectors as the major complaint is that the matte finish will slightly dull the screen image (same as privacy screens on notebook computers). You can find screen protectors as cheap as $3 or $4 for a package of 3 on Amazon. Steinheils run around $11 to $14 for 2 on Amazon.

Scottokw2k

Reaction score
Buy from Amazon. One thing to be aware of though....if you use any glossy/crystal screen protector, they will show fingerprints like crazy. Steinheil makes a great anti-fingerprint screen protector that has a matte finish. Many people do not like matte screen protectors as the major complaint is that the matte finish will slightly dull the screen image (same as privacy screens on notebook computers). You can find screen protectors as cheap as $3 or $4 for a package of 3 on Amazon. Steinheils run around $11 to $14 for 2 on Amazon.

I second the Steinheil matte anti fingerprint protector. The thunderbolt has a great screen but it is a fingerprint magnet. The matte protector dims the screen slightly but nowhere near the extent that the fingerprints did.

Sent from my T-Bolt

vince5623

Reaction score
Steinheil makes the best protectors. I got the ultra fine no prints and faster scrolling

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums