Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

jseah

Reaction score
This is what I hate about Fedex. With Fedex, if it arrives early, they let the package sit at the facility until the estimated delivery date before they attempt delivery. It doesn't matter if the sender requests the package to be delivered on a certain date. With UPS, when the package arrives, they deliver it, even if it is earlier than the estimated delivery date.

honors21

Reaction score
This is what I hate about Fedex. With Fedex, if it arrives early, they let the package sit at the facility until the estimated delivery date before they attempt delivery. It doesn't matter if the sender requests the package to be delivered on a certain date. With UPS, when the package arrives, they deliver it, even if it is earlier than the estimated delivery date.

I am within in a 1 day zone there was only one time they held a package it was during there busy time other than that I have received everything else early.

DevonM

Reaction score
Same here, though it's not specifying anything other than "by 7pm" so I just called and requested an update on it. They say they'll contact the driver and see if he can provide any better time frame. It'd be nice to know at least within 2-3 hours so I can know when to be available, and then get ready to run straight out to Verizon and set it up... :p

themuttt

Reaction score
I am within in a 1 day zone there was only one time they held a package it was during there busy time other than that I have received everything else early.
I should have been in the 1 day zone, but then they sent it out to Memphis and back for some unknown reason

rachelnyc

Reaction score
My Fed Ex tracking status also said "Future delivery requested" but my phone was delivered this morning.

BillyT

Reaction score
mine says it is supposed to be delivered today but never left the local facility. FEDEX is wrong for either getting my hopes up or for not delivering it when it is supposed to be delivered. Either way I am going to throw a fit like a little kid ;)
I am with you there. I figured no one was going to get their phones today, but they appear to be arriving. I'd probably be calling FEDEX with a hissy-fit!

jseah

Reaction score

The last time I ordered phones from Verizon (it was the S3), it was supposed to be delivered via two-day. I live in NY and the distribution center is in PA, so technically it can be delivered in one day. It shipped on a Friday, and arrived at my local Fedex distribution center on Friday night. They could have delivered it on Monday, but they held it there to be delivered on Tuesday.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last time I ordered phones from Verizon (it was the S3), it was supposed to be delivered via two-day. I live in NY and the distribution center is in PA, so technically it can be delivered in one day. It shipped on a Friday, and arrived at my local Fedex distribution center on Friday night. They could have delivered it on Monday, but they held it there to be delivered on Tuesday.

Thats more typical. Honestly, FedEx typically does this. Its much less common that they actually deliver it.