Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Waiting Room

DevonM

Reaction score
Mine arrived at noon. The nice lady at FedEx actually called me back and said she spoke to the driver, and let me know when it was gonna be here. Pretty good customer service, IMO.
Now I have it charging while I eat lunch, then off to the store to have it activated and swapped to my line. ^_^

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hmm, looks like mine missed the truck at first: :crying:

Mn3bRHD.png

Delivery Exception (Package at station, arrived after courier dispatch)

Then I guess they threw it in the truck anyway and is now out for delivery. whew. :serious:

themuttt

Reaction score
Mine arrived at noon. The nice lady at FedEx actually called me back and said she spoke to the driver, and let me know when it was gonna be here. Pretty good customer service, IMO.
Now I have it charging while I eat lunch, then off to the store to have it activated and swapped to my line. ^_^
did yours say out for delivery?

BLeClair12

Reaction score
did yours say out for delivery?

It should have. I have never seen a package not update to "out for delivery" before being delivered. I'm sure it happens on occasion, but in the 50+ packages I ship and receive every week at work, I've never once seen it.

Dark Helmut

Reaction score
It should have. I have never seen a package not update to "out for delivery" before being delivered. I'm sure it happens on occasion, but in the 50+ packages I ship and receive every week at work, I've never once seen it.
that does happen one in a while as when the hanlers are loading the truck they are suppost to scan it to give it the "out for delivery" scan but they wil mis a package here and there

y0yoyo

Reaction score
I pre-ordered mine on the 14th in store at Verizon and they stated I would be getting it on Friday. I am skeptical because I'm also supposed to get a text from Verizon that my order has shipped. If anyone else pre-ordered in store or maybe can enlighten me on a way to check shipping status that would be great.

Skate

Reaction score
I pre-ordered mine on the 14th in store at Verizon and they stated I would be getting it on Friday. I am skeptical because I'm also supposed to get a text from Verizon that my order has shipped. If anyone else pre-ordered in store or maybe can enlighten me on a way to check shipping status that would be great.

I ordered from the store last month, they sent me an email about the order. Try searching your email.

greenplum

Reaction score
i ordered mine last thursday, it should be here tomorrow!

cant F'in wait!

y0yoyo

Reaction score
I ordered from the store last month, they sent me an email about the order. Try searching your email.

Ya still haven't seen anything. I just gotta hope for the text message I guess