Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition On Sale Now for $649.99 at Samsung.com

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung_galaxy_s4_developer_edition.jpg

The Verizon version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition just became available on Samsung's website for $649.99. To be clear this is the 16GB SCH-I545 model and it is carrier unlocked and includes an unlocked bootloader. This price is the same for folks who want to simply get the Verizon (bloatware included) version of the device off contract, which probably makes little sense to choose.

This version of the phone isn't available on Verizon's website just yet, so this is an opportunity to get it a bit ahead of some folks. If you want to keep your grandfathered unlimited plan and get a Galaxy S4, then this is your best option. Here's a link to Samsung below.

Source: Samsung - Developer Edition of the Verizon Galaxy S4

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you want to keep your grandfathered unlimited plan and get a Galaxy S4, then this is your best option.​

Ehhh, I think I can get at least another 12 months out of my Rezound. I'd like my next phone to have 4gigs of ram, and at least 64gigs internal + sd.

But mainly I want to see what they do with VoLTE. I'm sure it will be a tool to lure more people off unlimited...and in that case, besides maybe needing a compatible phone, if I'm going off unlimited then I'm buy subsidized.