Verizon Rolling out 4.1.1 as of now

snoop3

Reaction score
warped1987 said:
I'm in Upstate NY too, where abouts are you? I am in Plattsburgh and I dont have it yet :(

I am in Chicago il. I got jb today just keep doing steps mentioned above and we all should be enjoying jb. I got a cavity already. Lol

alboboy10

Reaction score
How's battery life changed for people who updated to jb. My battery isn't too great. It wasn't good to begin with now it just got worse.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
How's battery life changed for people who updated to jb. My battery isn't too great. It wasn't good to begin with now it just got worse.

I'd factory reset and start fresh on JB. Sometimes updating to a new system version can cause battery life to plummet. Just ask RAZR owners that got updated to ICS. A factory reset generally cleared up the issues though.

rjsurfer

Reaction score
Did the Framework tip and it just started to download.....Here in Eastern NC.

Ron W.

alboboy10

Reaction score
syndicate0017 said:
I'd factory reset and start fresh on JB. Sometimes updating to a new system version can cause battery life to plummet. Just ask RAZR owners that got updated to ICS. A factory reset generally cleared up the issues though.

I did a factory reset the day before I got the update. I figured that might be an issue so I did it just before? Should I do it again?

R850R

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
R00ted S3
Just got it in Houston. Turned airplane mode on, wifi on and cleared data...force stopped Google framework, check update and 20 min later have JB.

No foxfi yet, but pdanet should work.

PhishyKris

Reaction score
For those with battery issues check in apps to see if CURRENTS is sucking up cycles. I couldnt believe when I saw mine hit the batt for over 50%!!! Disable it immediately because they wont let you uninstall...stock that is:)

alboboy10

Reaction score
PhishyKris said:
For those with battery issues check in apps to see if CURRENTS is sucking up cycles. I couldnt believe when I saw mine hit the batt for over 50%!!! Disable it immediately because they wont let you uninstall...stock that is:)

I think for me it was background updating in maps. I turned it off and battery is better now.

map11586

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting? Kinda feel like I'm the only one who hasn't received the update.. Lol

anopy1

Reaction score
When I woke up this morning it was waiting for me. Running pretty good so far!

NatWu

Reaction score
Got it just before 4AM this morning. My brother (who lives not too far from me) got his yesterday, which is totally unfair since I got my GNex months before he got his.

cruzincat

Reaction score
Foxfi?

Their website only says it won't work on JB. Nothing about a future fix. Does anybody know if they are working on it? Does PDAnet still work?