Verizon Rolling out 4.1.1 as of now

PhishyKris

Reaction score
Got it today after clearing the cache. Looks godo so far, but I've had it on the N7 tab for a while. Google Now is very nice to have on the phone though.

Eonx

Reaction score
I've read some people turning off data then turning it back on, or clearing the google service framework cache to get the Jelly Bean update or turning the phone off then back on or doing a battery pull, can anyone give me some clear ways of pushing jellybean out on my verizon gnex? any other ideas? or how much I may need to do some of these?

nexusnate

Reaction score
my gnex is on IMM76K anyone else with this build number get the update already?

Im getting really impatient!!! -_-

uhm781

Reaction score
idk if this will help anyone or if everyone already has it tuy now, but i updated after many time trying force the update with clearing the data and force closing. after trying a few times and it not working just turned my phone off waited a second or two turned it back on cleared the data and force closed again then i recieved the updated, and u do have to have wifi on unless u want to wait until oct 2, thats what it said while the phone updated

Eonx

Reaction score
idk if this will help anyone or if everyone already has it tuy now, but i updated after many time trying force the update with clearing the data and force closing. after trying a few times and it not working just turned my phone off waited a second or two turned it back on cleared the data and force closed again then i recieved the updated, and u do have to have wifi on unless u want to wait until oct 2, thats what it said while the phone updated

What app did you clear data and force close??

retoocs

Reaction score
IMM76K, got it earlier this afternoon, in California. Did the clear data and forced closed, even rebooted, lost count of the number of times I did this. Earlier, decided to try just clearing the data (no force close) and check for update, and it worked.

Eonx

Reaction score
I just got the update.. I force stopped and cleared data on the app "'Google Services framework'' and I had to have wifi on, then I turned off my phone then wait a minute and tturned it back on and just now got the update... I am on IMM76K build with 4.0.4 OS and I live in Indiana if that helps any.. my screen says via wifi only until october 3rd so you must have on wifi to get it now!

DesktopDevin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I sorta took the long route but I had been wanting to do a "clean slate" to start off with JB.

did a factory reset, then used CWM to wipe dalvik and battery stats, then reformatted storage.

Flashed with wugz back to unrooted icl53f factory then locked.

after reboot did not sign in and setup wifi.

Got the imm76k ota then immediately rebooted.

As soon as I rebooted it started downloading JRO030.

back up and running getting ready to sign in and restore my data from backup.

yea it was drastic , but i really like going with a "clean" device when trying out a "new" load.

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I got jelly bean will let you know my opinions later

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

snoop3

Reaction score
I live in Chicago il. I still haven't received update. Wanna root but scared I will brick phone. Any help will be appreciated