Verizon Rolling out 4.1.1 as of now

Capone76

Reaction score
I've been on 4.1.1 but I am glad Verizon is finally rolling this out. Enjoy everybody.

Edit. Sorry for the New Thread I see everybody knows already.

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Yeap ! Now can anyone confirm it was received yet OTA?

alboboy10

Reaction score
Ye some people got it. I've been trying to force it for the past 15 minutes but nothing!

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Are you on Wifi? I read you have to be on wifi to pull it down.

Yeah from what I have herd you need to be on wifi ! Wonder if that would really make a diff to be honest......anyone know if this jb updat will fix the data/signal loss issues.?

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah from what I have herd you need to be on wifi ! Wonder if that would really make a diff to be honest......anyone know if this jb updat will fix the data/signal loss issues.?

New radios included are FF02 and FG02. I put the radios on when the leak came out almost 3 weeks ago. I used to drop data and voice connections at least twice an hour. Haven't had a drop since.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I am on Wi-Fi. I tried battery pull. Tried to shut it in and off.

And a lot of people are saying that signal is a lot better on jb

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
New radios included are FF02 and FG02. I put the radios on when the leak came out almost 3 weeks ago. I used to drop data and voice connections at least twice an hour. Haven't had a drop since.

Thats great....make sure you clear data on the google services frame work ap....and then try again....

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The signal is significantly better on JB. Hope the ones still stock get the update sometime today.

usmcamgrimm

Reaction score
My wife does not want to get the update as she is a song pop addict. How does she go about blocking the OTA on her GNex?

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Does songpop not work on JB?

Why wouldnt it??

Dez the razr maxx is gone and glad i held on to the nexus...lol....love the phone other than the signal issue...and hopefully jb will allow me to love it more....

usmcamgrimm

Reaction score
dezymond said:
Does songpop not work on JB?

No it is flash-based. They say they are working to make it compatible. I've seen some posts of possible work-arounds but haven't tried them.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Why wouldnt it??

Dez the razr maxx is gone and glad i held on to the nexus...lol....love the phone other than the signal issue...and hopefully jb will allow me to love it more....
Wow you sent it back already?

No it is flash-based. They say they are working to make it compatible. I've seen some posts of possible work-arounds but haven't tried them.
Did not know that. There is a flashplayer apk floating around you may be able to grab