droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Yeah I'm still flirting with changing to this or not.... I have to talk it over with Jason. It will cost me an additional $45 a month...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
You know I switched to it ....I'm not tethering over 10GB and it's cheaper than what I pay now for more data

I was at $92 with employees discount for 18GB

I'm at $85 now for 22GB [actually I forgot the $5 auto pay off]

7+

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Glad to see that some are finding savings, even if I can't. Guess I should be happy that we don't use enough data that I have to pay that much...

Sent from my Pixel XL

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Wish it included the employer discounts. It would be worth it for my 4 lines.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wish it included the employer discounts. It would be worth it for my 4 lines.

It does, sort of...

Instead of 100 access it's 92.50 for my 15% discount though it wasn't taking it off anything else. The feature discount was still showing.

Except I noticed it was showing 100 like I had 5 lines, not 4....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
My bill would go up $12 a month and I would go from the 18GB we share now to whatever the Unlimited means. If it really is 22GB per line I would pay the extra. If it's 22GB for all lines then I don't really need to pay more for only 4GB more than we have now. Whenever Verizon's lines are not swamped I am hoping to get clarification in the 22GB total vs. 22 GB per line question in my mind.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Sajo, I'm thinking it's 22gb per line and supposedly it's only being throttled if the lines are congested (doubt that).

liftedplane, hmmm, maybe I would keep my discount. Currently my 22% discount only applies to the plan ($90 for 16gb discounted to $70.20) but nothing else. Maybe I would still get the discount.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Sajo, I'm thinking it's 22gb per line and supposedly it's only being throttled if the lines are congested (doubt that).

liftedplane, hmmm, maybe I would keep my discount. Currently my 22% discount only applies to the plan ($90 for 16gb discounted to $70.20) but nothing else. Maybe I would still get the discount.

Thanks Tis. That's kind of what I have been reading on their site. And when I go to select the new plan I'm still getting my Government discount, or it appears that way. But....The website just displayed Technical Difficulty please call customer service. Called customer service and it's a 15+ minute wait. Tried the My Verizon App....Technical Difficulty. I guess they are swamped today.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah... I wish we could get the ceo to publicly admit he's a moron... Sorry guys, looks like I lied... Rofl.

Yeah I get a 15% military discount... 22% would be nice.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
When I did it only my company discount is off and it's now days $5 credit for auto pay ...
1ce40e3fe5fb61be35354f6ca17b923f.jpg
0ed194e16c00550677f6a4089fedad5d.jpg

7+

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
They are definitely swamped. Waited about 10 minutes on the phone and heard..."sorry please call back later".

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
They are definitely swamped. Waited about 10 minutes on the phone and heard..."sorry please call back later".

yeah I can get through online but not in the app or on the phone...

Going to definitely have to talk to an agent, it's showing $100 as access, but I have 4 lines... I thought it was $20 per line.... not $25

Pic attached.... still.... good savings, might wait a month and see how people enjoy it... how the throttling is etc.

new unlimited.PNG

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks Tis. That's kind of what I have been reading on their site. And when I go to select the new plan I'm still getting my Government discount, or it appears that way. But....The website just displayed Technical Difficulty please call customer service. Called customer service and it's a 15+ minute wait. Tried the My Verizon App....Technical Difficulty. I guess they are swamped today.

Yeah... I wish we could get the ceo to publicly admit he's a moron... Sorry guys, looks like I lied... Rofl.

Yeah I get a 15% military discount... 22% would be nice.

The info I read said that they would still honor government & military discounts. Unfortunately mine is a corporate discount.