Verizon Revamps Company Logo

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
It looks pretty awful. Before it at least caught my eye..seemed flashy and like it took about 30 minutes to graphically lay out..

Now it's like..plop.. Here it is..have fun..oh .wait..√

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You know they probably hired a firm for $1.5mil of our monthly fees to come up with that drivel.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
More than likely..talk about phoning it in..yuck..FAIL

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
lol T-mobile

http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/2/9252879/verizon-logo-t-mobile-ceo-john-legere-twitter

John Legere on Twitter

CN77mFnUcAABytR.jpg

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will be a very long-standing logo. What's funny is that Verizon's logo adorns all their retail outlets, support centers, etc. Someone--several someone's--actually thought this was a worthwhile idea. Someone came up with this, presented it to others in marketing & design, and it somehow made it up the ladder of approval. I am amazed. It is something that I don't think a college or professional design student would present for serious project; that it is the highest form of art that Verizon's people could come up with says a lot, because the design says 'we weren't even really trying' to me.

A company's logo is the face of that company day in and day out, and this one isn't going to be inspiring confidence for most who see it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will be a very long-standing logo. What's funny is that Verizon's logo adorns all their retail outlets, support centers, etc. Someone--several someone's--actually thought this was a worthwhile idea. Someone came up with this, presented it to others in marketing & design, and it somehow made it up the ladder of approval. I am amazed. It is something that I don't think a college or professional design student would present for serious project; that it is the highest form of art that Verizon's people could come up with says a lot, because the design says 'we weren't even really trying' to me.

A company's logo is the face of that company day in and day out, and this one isn't going to be inspiring confidence for most who see it.
They should've put this instead
f8f394b2686479dbb5409a6a9234eb49.jpg

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
And to echo @MissionImprobable , now Verizon has to change all their storefront signs, ground or post signs, billboards, banners, displays, kiosks, any display signs, all marketing and packaging, all video and photo advertising, all mailings, and even provide all the same to the Authorized Retailers. What an incredible monstrous expense and for what?

To go from this;

Verizon.jpg

to this;

VZ_logo_850x640.jpg

I think the new logo sucks, and the old one was pretty cool.

Siouxsie

Reaction score
I wonder what the new fee will be called to "covertly" cover the costs related to this Super Duper new logo?

Sent from somewhere down the rabbit hole.