Verizon Rep Here..

lchavez289

Reaction score
I wanted to move my intro into this thread bc obviously this is where the most advice will be needed.

Hey guys,
My name is LC & I'm 21.
I've had my droid since January and I absolutely love it.
I recently started a job in Peru, IL as a Verizon Agent.
I have to say, not one person has yet to come in that I haven't told about how great the phone is!
I've had some of my own issues which of course have been takin care of by Verizon.
Yes I'm still learning, but if anyone is having issues and would at least like to know if your issue can be resolved through manufacturers warrently or your purchased insurance... I will be happy to help you out.
Ill be reading your tech questions and related posts and relay any info that might be helpful.
Xoxo LC
[email protected]

jptheripper

Reaction score
Two major tech issues

If we are every going to use droid for enterprise.

1. Cisco compatible VPN. Its all over the web requesting it. Iphone can do it. Cant do it in android without rooting the phone.
2. Ability to use a 'per-wifi-connection' browser proxy. Most enterprises still require browser proxies. Again iphone can do, droid cant.

Other than that, the droid is perfect!

bigrigdriver

Reaction score
Is there a charge for when we make activation calls every time we recover the droid from a bricked state???

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

1. Cisco compatible VPN. Its all over the web requesting it. Iphone can do it. Cant do it in android without rooting the phone.
2. Ability to use a 'per-wifi-connection' browser proxy. Most enterprises still require browser proxies. Again iphone can do, droid cant.

She didn't say she can add new features to your phone she just said she can help with any issues or concerns. She is NOT a developer for Android, Motorola or Verizon.

t3lancer2007

Reaction score
When my droid updates, is it supposed to go the reboot screen, like when you press x after holding down the power button?

When it updates to 2.1, will it still say 2.0.1 in firmware revision like mine does?

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

First post and bringin' the positiveness. :D

Yo just hard reset that ****. Restore to default
Comin' with the knowledge. :blink:

rgesner

Reaction score
Another 6 months, a great new Droid 2, a great new OS version 2.2 and ...
... but... STILL NO Cisco IPsec VPN
Somebody obviously doesn't love us ;-(