Verizon Reduces 'More Everything' Prices to Compete with AT&T

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does the Edge plan force you to keep paying the premium after you've paid-off the device in full? Keep a device 2+ years and you end-up making out.

Otherwise it's not a shell game, it's a different way of giving you the phone subsidy. Before you pay $200-$300 upfront for a subsidized phone, which is equivalent to @$10 in monthly installments. The difference between a subsidized phone and full retail works out to @ $15/month, but they're giving you $25.

drunkclever

Reaction score
I am at the end of my contract with Verizon. I called them up last week. I wanted to upgrade my phone because it has a cracked screen and has slowed to a crawl.

They want me to pay $253.oo a month. I looked at how much we use. Almost nothing all 4 of use together.

I have been a Verizon customer for at least 8 years or more. Customer loyalty they call it... they just want to say sweet words into my ear to keep taking my money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am at the end of my contract with Verizon. I called them up last week. I wanted to upgrade my phone because it has a cracked screen and has slowed to a crawl.

They want me to pay $253.oo a month. I looked at how much we use. Almost nothing all 4 of use together.

I have been a Verizon customer for at least 8 years or more. Customer loyalty they call it... they just want to say sweet words into my ear to keep taking my money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This surprises you?? Why do you think new lines of service are getting a $100 bill credit? Because it's all about new people, not existing.

Sent from my Droid Maxx