1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Razr M developer edition - international data roaming with an overseas sim

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Droid3DR, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Droid3DR

Droid3DR New Member

Hello. I have a problem I have been struggling with for sometime. I bought a razr m developer edition which I use only for international travel (hence do not have a Verizon account). I put in my Dubai SIM card which works like a charm in Dubai for both voice and data. HOWEVER, when I travel to neighboring countries the voice roaming works fine but NO data roaming at all. My Dubai sim is enabled for data roaming and I wondering it is an issue with the phone. I tried setting up the apn for the carrier I am roaming on but still not working. Any ideas ?
  2. YellowJacket

YellowJacket Active Member

You are asking your question in the original Razr forum. you may want to ask that question here: Droid RAZR M where someone mnore familiar with it will answer.

David
Search tags for this page
droid razr global roaming

droid razr m global roaming

droid razr maxx roaming voice only
global data roaming on droid razr m
global roaming setting droid razor
motorola droid razr m settings for global

razr m developer edition

razr m global roaming

razr m international sim

razr m voice works data not international