Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Verizon being the United States most reliable Network add something else Highest Network Quality Performance across the U.S. by J.D. Power. This week J.D. Power published its semi-annual findings that ranks America’s top mobile network providers. Verizon ranked highest in all categories across all six U.S. regions, with only one tie taking place in the North Central region. This is based on 10 problem areas that customers might regularly experience. These are dropped calls, calls not connected, audio issues, failed/late voicemails, lost calls, text transmission failures, late text message notifications, Web connection errors, slow downloads, and email connection errors.

Verizon Wireless is the first wireless provider to rank highest across all six regions of the country. By region, Verizon Wireless ranks highest in the Northeast region for an 18th consecutive reporting period. Verizon Wireless achieves fewer customer-reported problems with dropped calls, initial connections, transmission failures and late text messages, compared with the regional average. Verizon Wireless also ranks highest in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Southwest, and West regions, and also ranks highest in a tie in the North Central region. JD Power

Another achievement For Verizon Wireless!!!

rdgxray

Reaction score
JD Powers consistently ranks ford products very well. Are they up for grabs to the highest bidder? I do believe Verizon has the best network but ford makes the best cars? Unbelievable.

sent from my Note 2 using taptalk

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ummm, the US auto manufacturers closed the quality gap about 10 years ago. Seems a lot of people haven't realized this yet.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
JD Powers consistently ranks ford products very well. Are they up for grabs to the highest bidder? I do believe Verizon has the best network but ford makes the best cars? Unbelievable.

I'm not a Ford guy but I give them great kudos for being the only one of the "big 3" who didn't take bailout money and are the only ones of those big 3 that are profitable today.

jspradling7

Reaction score

Ford does make good vehicles and I have owned several of their cars and trucks. If they still made a Ranger I would buy another one this year. As it stands I'll probably get a Tacoma instead. I think JD may be looking at wider pictures than you are.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score

ford is close in quality and reliability with honda and toyota for the past 3-4 years. this isn't the ford of 1990s and 2000s. there is a reason they didn't need a government bailout. so yeah, jd powers and right on the ball most of the times.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ford does make good vehicles and I have owned several of their cars and trucks. If they still made a Ranger I would buy another one this year. As it stands I'll probably get a Tacoma instead. I think JD may be looking at wider pictures than you are.

I just traded my Jeep for a 2006 Tundra about a month ago.

xtor

Reaction score
ford is close in quality and reliability with honda and toyota for the past 3-4 years. this isn't the ford of 1990s and 2000s. there is a reason they didn't need a government bailout. so yeah, jd powers and right on the ball most of the times.

As a chevy guy, and a ase master tech, that works on ford diesels I would have to say thanks ford for making crappie diesel trucks, I make a killing on them, and the new models are having problems too, job security!

sent from a note yee (2)