1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Ranks Highest in Network Quality Performance Across The U.S. J.D. Power

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Preach2k, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    Verizon being the United States most reliable Network add something else Highest Network Quality Performance across the U.S. by J.D. Power. This week J.D. Power published its semi-annual findings that ranks America’s top mobile network providers. Verizon ranked highest in all categories across all six U.S. regions, with only one tie taking place in the North Central region. This is based on 10 problem areas that customers might regularly experience. These are dropped calls, calls not connected, audio issues, failed/late voicemails, lost calls, text transmission failures, late text message notifications, Web connection errors, slow downloads, and email connection errors.

Another achievement For Verizon Wireless!!!
  2. rdgxray

rdgxray New Member

JD Powers consistently ranks ford products very well. Are they up for grabs to the highest bidder? I do believe Verizon has the best network but ford makes the best cars? Unbelievable.

sent from my Note 2 using taptalk
  3. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

Ummm, the US auto manufacturers closed the quality gap about 10 years ago. Seems a lot of people haven't realized this yet.
  4. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I'm not a Ford guy but I give them great kudos for being the only one of the "big 3" who didn't take bailout money and are the only ones of those big 3 that are profitable today.
  5. jspradling7

jspradling7 Active Member

Ford does make good vehicles and I have owned several of their cars and trucks. If they still made a Ranger I would buy another one this year. As it stands I'll probably get a Tacoma instead. I think JD may be looking at wider pictures than you are.
  6. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

ford is close in quality and reliability with honda and toyota for the past 3-4 years. this isn't the ford of 1990s and 2000s. there is a reason they didn't need a government bailout. so yeah, jd powers and right on the ball most of the times.
  7. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

I just traded my Jeep for a 2006 Tundra about a month ago.
  8. xtor

xtor Well-Known Member

As a chevy guy, and a ase master tech, that works on ford diesels I would have to say thanks ford for making crappie diesel trucks, I make a killing on them, and the new models are having problems too, job security!

sent from a note yee (2)