Verizon randomly called me about my droid.

stiggy

Reaction score
Just got a call from them wondering how everything was working. She stared asking me questions about my email and if I have bluetooth working. I thought they were going to bust me for tethering lol. Was a good call, just wanted to be sure I. Was satisfied and if I needed help. I told her no, the internet droid community has pretty much helped me figure everything out that I needed help with.

heem

Reaction score
wow, cool. Did you buy from a store? I got asked about mine but I dealt with our corporate salesman, so I expect no less, considering the ridiculous amount of money my company spends..

Stigy

Reaction score
Hmm interesting name choice btw...

But I allso received a call from them asking how the phone was and if I was enjoying it. Asked me a few things and if I needed help with any functions of the device.

Purchased mine at the Verizon store.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
wow, cool. Did you buy from a store? I got asked about mine but I dealt with our corporate salesman, so I expect no less, considering the ridiculous amount of money my company spends..

Same but fixed it...
I expect no less, considering the ridiculous amount of money I spend.

OP
S

stiggy

Reaction score
Yes I too am a fan of the Stig. I use this name on numerous forums and have for over a year.

I bought the phone at Wally World.

metalmenance

Reaction score
I got a call last night from a rep and she invited me to a droid tech showing tomorrow morning, she said its to show preferred customers about the droid and its features, which I told her that for having it for more than a week now that i might know more than the person there lol but if there was free stuff i would show and she said she didnt know about free stuff just a seminar type learning about the droid