1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

verizon phone exchange

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by dpacski, Nov 26, 2012.

1. dpacski

dpacski New Member

so this is my third replacement for this phone. changed out sims a total of 6 times. I've been very patient with verizon even though data would drop so much that viewing the net was next to impossible....to tether was even worse. the store i went to today said they had a bad batch of sims cards so that means 3 of the sims card they had me try were bad smh...no sooner did I walk out the door that I noticed no 3g/4g. knowing I wasn't going to get any where by walking back in the store...i chose to call tech support. the woman who helped me was attentive and again when thru the same steps i did countless times before..FINALLY a breakthru she admitted that verizon was aware of the connection issue the moto was having with this particular phone and because of the inconvience and patience i am able to pick the phone of my choosing less the iphone or very newest of phones. ultimately i knew this would be the end result and instead of getting pissy i let my patience lead to this. (thank God) it has been very frustrating. Question what phone should i get anyone who reads this please leave a suggestion thanks
  2. ItsMeKO3

ItsMeKO3 New Member

I just had a similar situation last week. I'm also on my 3rd D4, but my problem has been the earpieces keep failing. When I called last week I told them my problem and that I didn't want another D4. The lady that helped me was awesome and completely understood. She said I can change to a different phone. I ended up deciding on the Razr Maxx. If I have to give up my keyboard I'm going to trade it for something, such as the extended battery life.

My next problem was when my new phone arrived on Friday. Expecting the Razr Maxx, I opened it up and found just the standard Razr. So I called them and explained, they said they'd send out the correct one asap. So no big deal, mistakes happen. So yesterday when I get home, again expecting my Razr Maxx, I see 2 boxes on my doorstep. So I open both and find yet again a standard Razr, and also a D4. So now I'm pretty pissed. I call them last night an explain. The guy tells me he can't send me out another one yet until they get these 3 back. So I gave him a little bit of an attitude on how this is their mistake, not mine. Long story short, he was good about it and gave me a credit of $40 on my bill, and said as soon as these phones get back to them, he'll see that my next (hopefully Razr Maxx) is sent out asap. So until then, I'll keep using my D4 on speaker phone for all my calls.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Domestic violence

Domestic violence Member

I did the same with my nexus. However I also got a 32 GB SD card sine the nexus didn't have one. Top notch customer service
  4. NeXtras

NeXtras New Member

Im glad to see im no the only one having problems with the earpiece.. ill be calling the tech support AGAIN soon to get the phonereplaced again.. unfortunetly thee isnt another phone with a keyboard out right now =/ I realllly like having a keyboard but hate that the earpiece is absolute crap
Search tags for this page
exchange a new phone at verizon

exchanging verizon phone

exchanging verizon phones policy
galaxy verizon phone exchange policy
verizon 14 exchange same phone
verizon clnp cosmetic standards issues
verizon exchange for same phone

verizon exchange policy

verizon new phone exchange policy

verizon phone exchange

verizon phone exchange policy