Verizon phone exchange policy?????

jamjr74

Reaction score
I purchased a new phone from verizonwireless.com and want to do a 14 day exchange for a different device. Does anyone know if I can do this at a corporate store or do I have to mail it back and go through the online store?

honors21

Reaction score
I purchased a new phone from verizonwireless.com and want to do a 14 day exchange for a different device. Does anyone know if I can do this at a corporate store or do I have to mail it back and go through the online store?

When I went into the store they forced me mailing it back because I didn't buy it in store.

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
-A corporate store will be more inclined to help.

-A franchise or reseller will not want to take the additional cost of processing the exchange.

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
I called my local corporate store today and they said they will do the exchange. Lets see what happens when I go in. Plus I want the S4 so depends on availability I guess.

jseah

Reaction score
A large corporate store near me won't accept returns for items purchased online. In fact, back when the OG Droid came out, the Droid I purchased from them was faulty and when I went to exchange it, they told me they were too busy and I should go to a different corporate store at the mall about a mile away. From what I understand, the corporate stores are marked negatively for any returns/exchanges, even if it is because of faulty equipment. Needless to say I don't do business with that location any more.

honors21

Reaction score
A large corporate store near me won't accept returns for items purchased online. In fact, back when the OG Droid came out, the Droid I purchased from them was faulty and when I went to exchange it, they told me they were too busy and I should go to a different corporate store at the mall about a mile away. From what I understand, the corporate stores are marked negatively for any returns/exchanges, even if it is because of faulty equipment. Needless to say I don't do business with that location any more.

Yes that is what i was told they didn't want the negitive mark .

jcoppola33

Reaction score
I called my local corporate store today and they said they will do the exchange. Lets see what happens when I go in. Plus I want the S4 so depends on availability I guess.

Since the s4 isnt supposed to be in store till thursday i doubt they will help you with that haha

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
Since the s4 isnt supposed to be in store till thursday i doubt they will help you with that haha

Yeah thats when im going to try return, Thursday. See what happens. Worse case i have to mail it back.

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
Well my corporate store did the exchange for me with no issues. Got my s4. Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2