Verizon Online Sale on HTC Rezound and LG Spectrum; Only $100 Bucks

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-rezound-lg-spectrum-deal-verizon.png

Verizon is having a pretty generous sale on their HTC Rezound and LG Spectrum. Both of these are fairly new high-end 4G LTE devices, and you can get them on a new contract at Verizon for just $99.99. This is an online offer only and ends on the 28th of February so you have a couple of days to think about it. While you are mulling that over, we found that Amazon and Wirefly have slightly better deals, but only for new contracts (assuming you don't have any additional VZW discounts of your own).

You can get the same phones for just $79.99 at both Amazon and Wirefly for a new contract. Both of the renewed contract prices for the HTC Rezound are $179.99, and for the LG Spectrum it's just $129.99 for both online retailers, just FYI. Of course, if you are up for a renewal with Verizon, then their deal is better because the $100 dollar price tag is the same for that as well.

Source: VZW and Amazon and Wirefly

kcxj

Reaction score
I have a $50 new every two discount, but it doesn't apply to this offer apparently.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Rezound is the best kept secret in the smartphone market. They really must not be moving, victim of a horrible (non-existent?) advertising and promotional campaign.

Either that or VZW is pushing an LTE phone that actually works well. Seems as though they've had nothing but headaches with the TBolt, Bionic, Nexus...

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
My guess is the LG phone isn't moving at all and HTC has something big/new coming out soon.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
Rezound or Droid 4?
LOL...Rezound definitely.

The only (ONLY) reason to get a Droid 4 is if you must have a physical keyboard. And as keyboarded phones go, the Droid 4 is by far the best one. It's keyboard does kick ass. Otherwise, all of the current tier 1 phones (Razr, Spectrum, Rezound and Nexus) are as good or better in every way. The keyboard is the Droid 4's only real feature.

loki993

Reaction score
I have a $50 new every two discount, but it doesn't apply to this offer apparently.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Too bad Ive been saving that.

I may have to pull the trigger on this. Ive been debating on weather or not I really need a keyboard or not. For the price it seems maybe too good to pass up.