Verizon Officially Launches New Motorola Droid Mini, Droid Ultra & Droid Maxx

chang351

Reaction score
Sorry, not buying another motorola phone after using my Bionic for 2 years.

Susie2057

Reaction score
No go on any of them for me. May be old school but I still want an SD card slot which none of these phones has.

droidx2010

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pc747 For the most part 48 hours of battery life would be nice but not necessary. With the note 2 i can get about 17-31 hours depending on usage. I just want a phone that will give me a full day with an extra 3-4 hours of reserve. I do not need to have my phone on full brightness watching movies all day. For the most part i do not need my phone to watch movies on. Evey now and then ill watch one when im trying to do a long cardio work out or stuck at the airport. For the latter i would invest in a battery pack or spare battery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
I agree with you, except I'd like to get that battery without getting a huge phone. (truth be told 5" is already huge for me because i'm a pretty small person). I really can't think of any other phone to look at besides the dmaxx, especially on VZW. But i'm genuinely open to suggestions.
Exactly.

droidx2010

Reaction score
It sounds like regardless of their claims, the battery life is improving. If I can get all day long from morning to night and then plug it in, I'd be very happy, as others posted. I think what nateohio posted is far more interesting and important than the current discussion of battery claims. Who cares what they claim? They perform how they perform and that's it. As they say, the bs'ing is all over when the ruler comes out.. That said - what are the better phones with 8 cores ? do any have slideouts? :)

Lightman's got a plan.

KaChow

Reaction score
I put them in a peat moss seedling planter and they get indirect sunlight by my window. I've had them for about 2 mos. now & they're just getting the 2ndary leaves. They're only about an inch tall - is that normal? About 4 mos ago, i had seedlings that I thought were ready to transplant & I put them out in the direct sunlight & the next day they all were dead.

I don't really care about Ghost Peppers, nor do I want to read about them. Can we keep this discussion thread on topic?

I'm not happy about the NO SDCARDS and the X8 is impressive but not enough to sell me on this line up. I'll look at the Moto X but if it too does not offer an SD Card slot, then Bye-Bye Motorola.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

xxwabbit

Reaction score
The no SD card is got me swinging towards the s4. Darn.. I like Motorola.