My 30 day for my Bionic passed a few days ago :|

Looks like I have to sell it on craigslist and pay a pretty penny for one

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
My 30 day for my Bionic passed a few days ago :|

Looks like I have to sell it on craigslist and pay a pretty penny for one

I would sell it asap before they drop so much in value when the razr comes out.

Androidforums.com and Android.net both have great classifieds sections you might want to check out. I have had success with them both.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Eh, I dont think the price will drop that fast. Off contract 4G phone, people always pay well for that on ebay.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
^Eh, I dont think the price will drop that fast. Off contract 4G phone, people always pay well for that on ebay.

Maybe, maybe not. There is no doubt that the sooner you sell it the more value the phone has. I saw a guy at either android.net or androidforums.com (I don't remeber exactly) that had lowered his bionic price several times and was even having trouble getting $420 for it. That seemed pretty low to me...

y0manda

Reaction score
This is when the other manufactures put their head down and tail in between their legs. Getting it next month!

powerwagon

Reaction score
Nope, it's clearly stated that $30/mo now gets you a 2gb data plan. It used to be unlimited plan, but it's changed since then. Check out the verizon website or when you get a new smartphone you're limited to 2gb. If you go over 2gb, you get charged for overages I believe.

If you have unlimited now, you will continue to have unlimited when you buy this phone. If you buy with new contract then you will be capped.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
If you have unlimited now, you will continue to have unlimited when you buy this phone. If you buy with new contract then you will be capped.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

You mean "If you buy with a new PLAN (non-grandfathered unlimited data) then you will be capped"...?

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You mean "If you buy with new PLAN then you will be capped"...?

The truth is...if your still unlimited, you will be throttled after about 2gigs monthly...this is most carriers...Its a fact...Mainly if your a heavy user...most if not all carriers will tell you this as well....
Luckily I don't have to worry with throttling any more...and they do this by dropping your speeds to 2g...etc
You juss been TAPPED! by the drummer
LIQUID 3.0 or Anything but Stock!!!!
-------------------PEACE---------------------

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know how they mostly say...With "Up to" 3or4g speeds..lol

<><>-------------------PEACE---------------------<><>

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
The truth is...if your still unlimited, you will be throttled after about 2gigs monthly...this is most carriers...Its a fact...Mainly if your a heavy user...most if not all carriers will tell you this as well....
Luckily I don't have to worry with throttling any more...and they do this by dropping your speeds to 2g...etc
-------------------PEACE---------------------

Sorry I wasn't paying attention and thought he was referring to the new 2gb data limit plans, not data throttling after 2gb. :)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Maybe, maybe not. There is no doubt that the sooner you sell it the more value the phone has. I saw a guy at either android.net or androidforums.com (I don't remeber exactly) that had lowered his bionic price several times and was even having trouble getting $420 for it. That seemed pretty low to me...

Was that on ebay? Ebay is usually the best place for me to sell. I have huge feedback and have been dealing heavily on ebay since 1999. I get top dollar because of my feedback. Actually $420 seems about right and I'd sell my phone for that, at least if the GN is the goods.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't paying attention and thought he was referring to the new 2gb data limit plans, not data throttling after 2gb. :)

Lol its all good! I'm just a lil upset with Big Red @ the moment. Man I can't wait to give them my mind tomorrow.....lol

<><>-------------------PEACE---------------------<><>

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Was that on ebay? Ebay is usually the best place for me to sell. I have huge feedback and have been dealing heavily on ebay since 1999. I get top dollar because of my feedback. Actually $420 seems about right and I'd sell my phone for that, at least if the GN is the goods.

It was on either androidforums.com or android.net classifieds sections that I saw it. Speaking of which, I just saw a new tweet to P3Droid that a guy just bought an almost brand new Bionic for $340 :blink:. I would say if anyone were planning to sell their bionic for the G-Nex, to do it as soon as possible. I only see it getting cheaper...espectially if they are selling for as low as $340 right now.