Verizon Offering Free Network Extenders

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i just got off the phone with Verizon, they called me, select customers are getting Free network extenders shipped to them if they want one.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
what?!?!? I want one. My office is a dead zone!!!!!!!! i get like 1/2 a bar =/ how do i go about getting one maybe two (home)? call them?

OP
circsmonky

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
no clue, they said, "because you are a valued customer..."

Droid101

Reaction score
lol the good ol' your a valued customer routine. But I would say to just call them and see wont hurt? I'm sure if you tell them you have no service there they would more than likely help you out. Also I think they may be doing it as a kind of promotion for their rule the air campaign.

OP
circsmonky

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont even have that bad of service at home. but the tightly packed brick buildings of chicago tend to suck up a bit of signal.

bswett

Reaction score
I'm gonna call and see as well. I have great reception everywhere except the shop I work at. I have to go outside in the weather to make calls or leave phone close to door to receive calls or SMS.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Myree67

Reaction score
No kidding I have good reception during the day but at night, especially in my bedroom, it sucks!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

nakhleh926

Reaction score
let me know if calling them works pleez, my signal is terrible 24/7.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

techguru

Reaction score
Are you in Illinois? They were texting customers about this a few weeks ago, but the offer was only for Illinois customers.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
For over 8 years we have called CS and complained about our signal where we live, they sent someone out one time, said trees are affecting signal, said we needed a extender , that is if we paid half the cost, $150 , we were like it is VZ faulty service not our fault. We still get only one to two bars at best , we have acreage and offered to let VZ put a tower on it. The running joke in our house is "ruling the air now, NOT !", of course the old "can you hear me now, NOT!". What is really bad is when we call CS , we tell them that we will probably loose them, and do, they never offered anything.
VZ CS , fix is buy something from us to fix their problem.

Wonder if we can get one?

Last edited: