Verizon Note 3: SM-N900V Official Kit Kat 4.4.2 Update!

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Its a pretty big file...I got mine last night via my pc....everything had been great so far!

sent from my hot Note 3

Steve H

Reaction score
downloaded and installed...................I don't see any difference!!!! What changed that should jump out at me?

ripper2860

Reaction score
downloaded and installed...................I don't see any difference!!!! What changed that should jump out at me?

Ditto here. Downloaded and installed w/ no issues. Seems a little "zippier". Other than the new unlock screen and and camera access from the lock screen I haven't seen any differences, but then I'm not running the stock launcher (Nova Prime). Time to explore and do a bit of Googling and reading.

Not a lot of detail, but some Samsung specific info ... http://skp.samsungcsportal.com/integrated/popup/FaqDetailPopup3.jsp?cdsite=in&seq=1031808

Last edited:

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Anyone else having visual voice mail issues??

sent from my hot Note 3

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Hey droidprincess, not sure if this is similar to the issue you're experiencing, but here's a discussion where others were experiencing the same. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=267854
I've come across this problem on a couple of our other Galaxy forums. Some folks have been able to log into their VerIzon acct online and disable the app, others have had to contact Verizon directly to disable it. While still others have gone into application manager and disabled it.
Hope one of these suggestions help to resolve the issue for you. Good luck!

tap'n

NOVICE

Reaction score
I refused the download.

If I change my mind does anyone know whether KitKat will screw with the apps and data that are presently on my SD card. Presently I have Kindle and Audible on the card.

music life

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about a cloud backup. But I am definitely getting less out of my battery. Last charge I was at 1d 16h with about 20% left.... Today I got down to 10% on about 1d 3h