Verizon Note 3: SM-N900V Official Kit Kat 4.4.2 Update!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thank you for sharing... Keep us posted folks.. Your thoughts and ease of update..

And for those rooted looking to use custom ROMS I would keep away until developers get their looks at it..

N3 tap

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I just plugged in my phone to do some charging and was notified of the update! It looks like it is going to take a while to download on the connection that I'm on. I hope it was worth the wait and everything works smoothly!

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Not currently rooted. Initial dl was taking to long. I can celled it to try again from home tonight.

Tuna62

Reaction score
I was referring to location. Last update seemed to follow regions of users... Trying see how far out I may be from update. Thanks in advance.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
Ky, but when I plugged back in it said my phone is up to date and won't let me resume the dl

Tuna62

Reaction score
Just read update is only over pc... Verizon update assistant. Won't be able to update over the air till 23 may.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Ky, but when I plugged back in it said my phone is up to date and won't let me resume the dl

My fiance had the same thing happen to him....maybe a factory data reset then trying again would work??

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I had to play with Verizon Update installer a little bit and Kies was being a pain but I finally got the update to download!View attachment 71020

OP
S

skipbl92

Reaction score
So far so good for me. The only issue/annoyance I have ran into is the visual voicemail notification won't go away. A buddy of mine said when creating an app folder and trying to place apps in it would bomb out on him (so a potential bug).

orthocoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got the update via the phone on my home wifi. I'm in So Cal.