Verizon note 3 root. yes or no

KaChow

Reaction score
I have tried everything. I don't know if it is because of my attempts in the past when root first came out for the phone or what, but nothing seems to work to root for me. What are all you guys using? I even tried Kingo. It connects and does all the work until the very end, and then says "Root Failed! NotSupport". Great... I am most anxious to get going with the KitKat leak, but I can't use SafeStrap until I get rooted, of course. KitKat actually has one feature I have been waiting for quite a long time.

If you're trying to get Kingo to work you should Read This... I should also make sure to mention this works on the Verizon version of the Galaxy Note 3 (your Profile device reads Droid.)

Import roller

Reaction score
OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
Jump to a GSM carrier and join the 80% of the world that uses those carriers.

Agreed. After this whole ordeal I'm leaning towards selling my n3, leaving verizon...and that oneplus one has my attention....

OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
Just an update. New computer. Unfortunately linux isn't to android friendly so I've got windows installing now. About to go to sleep and wake up to Windows and kingo......

khenning2

Reaction score
Jump to a GSM carrier and join the 80% of the world that uses those carriers.

Join the 80% and acquire an incredibly inferior footprint here in the US? What does joining the 80% get you? LOL! I travel for a living and I'd be dead meat with AT&T.

OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
finally rooted again. ended up having to just go buy a new laptop. but at the end of the day ive got root access. havent installed the leak yet. but thats my next step. :) i win verizon

OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
And.. 4.4.2 leak running like a champ. :-D thanks for the help and advice

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Congrats..

OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
So for the moment I'm happy with it. Now over to the Droid X2 page. A friends wanting his pageplus X2 rooted. Lol