Verizon Nexus packaging

smokiedabong

Reaction score
This must be the best box I've ever seen . How can you go wrong with a box with a Nexus inside ?

chewy74

Reaction score
awwww congrats!. the nexus boy has your eyes and the nexus girl looks like mommy

Perfect... My wife just gave birth this morning... Boy and girl! I'll be off this whole week and I guess I'll get lost for a while to buy it... :D:D:D

The things we do for gadgets...

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope for everyone this does come out soon. I went with the Rezound and couldn't be happier! I'll be grabbing the Nexus in March on my other lines upgrade, or maybe I'll get the Nexus fever and add a line so my last son can finally have a phone. I have lots of OG droids laying around to swap lines.

Is 9 years old to young for a smart phone? I've been thinking so myself, but who knows.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I hope for everyone this does come out soon. I went with the Rezound and couldn't be happier! I'll be grabbing the Nexus in March on my other lines upgrade, or maybe I'll get the Nexus fever and add a line so my last son can finally have a phone. I have lots of OG droids laying around to swap lines.

Is 9 years old to young for a smart phone? I've been thinking so myself, but who knows.

I personally wouldn't let a 9yr old have a smartphone, let alone a Nexus. If you want to test the waters, I'd let him use the OG Droid and see how that works out. No 9 yr old should have a smartphone though imo, not old enough yet, but thats just me.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea I guess I wasn't clear. I mean I can use the 4 line to grab the nexus and then after activation switch it to my line, put the rezound on the insurance pile as I call it, and he gets the OG droid. My wife and kids only ever get the old stuff, so I can use there upgrades for my evil greedy self. I'm currently set with 3 Og's one X on the pile of working extras.

Jung136

Reaction score

I got a feature phone (Metro PCS slider in 7th grade) but the service was SO BAD I jumped ship to big Red for an LG Voyager in 7th Grade, then I got a Droid X in 9th as I was entering High School.. Ya a 9 year old would have not much use for a smartphone IMHO.. a nice pairing would be a feature phone and an ipod touch or a samsung galaxy player as training wheels for a smartphone.. or you could strike a deal and say bring straight A's and you get a smartphone..