Verizon Nexus packaging

Tas

Reaction score
Perfect... My wife just gave birth this morning... Boy and girl! I'll be off this whole week and I guess I'll get lost for a while to buy it... :D:D:D

The things we do for gadgets...

Congrats!!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
When all else fails just make a nice little design on the answer sheet. Did that's what I ... fine and I doing life in am!

Gotta have some fun with education LOL! I'll have all winterbreak and aa 9hr drive to figure out the nexus. It can be put aside while I study. And no I wont be driving...passenger for a good portion lol

Sent from Droid Incredible via Droidforums app

RobClay18838

Reaction score
I havent been this excited about a phone, and I know it wont dissapoint. Cant wait to get my hands on one :hail:

wetwilly1643

Reaction score
305rev congrats . Where the doctors at least close with ur kids release date haha , because Verizon is screwing us all lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Big Ry

Reaction score
Bad combo, nexus on Thursday, finals Monday...

Swyped and sent through the interwebz directly to you from somewhere and some device that doesn't concern you!

Dude, I feel ya. i get a take home final (that's notoriously difficult) on Wednesday, theni got one next Thursday. but even worse is my thesis is due in January. I'm honestly contemplating not buying the nexus until I defend :(

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Dude, I feel ya. i get a take home final (that's notoriously difficult) on Wednesday, theni got one next Thursday. but even worse is my thesis is due in January. I'm honestly contemplating not buying the nexus until I defend :(

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

The nexus will be around. Concentrate on your school work my friend, it'll be more rewarding kknowing you put off other distractions and you'll like the nexus better too...if its out by then lol

Sent from Droid Incredible via Droidforums app