Verizon Nexus Insider

GoBears

Reaction score
That's what I'm doing but only the one with the RSS symbol comes up.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Pilot25 you are right it can not be found in search just yet. According to google current we have to hit 200 subscribers to get to the "search level".

So in order to access it you have to

Currents users can find your edition by visiting this link on their device's browser: click this link from your phone browser: Droid Forums on Google Currents

Last edited:
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So those who tried to search it in the library my apologies I am basically learning this thing on the fly. But thanks for your honest assessments you guys are helping me out.

pilot25

Reaction score
Well, we need to get the word out here and get 200 subscribers for you guys. I'm going to search per your instructions.

Update: That link was nice and easy. Post that as much as you can all over the place.

Last edited:
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The nexus is continuing to grow and we look to continuing to provide assistance, news, and tips to members. If you have an app, accessory, rom, or tip you think should get some run on currents hit me up via pm and if we use it we will give you credit. So as always, "stay current".

tek112

Reaction score
OPen Droidforums.net currents there are 2 of them. The one you want to open is the one in my screenshot with the red eye

Next Hit the newspaper icon below and a side menu will pop up. Scroll down until you see "Verizon Nexus Insider" (Its in gray).

Thank you very much!

pilot25

Reaction score
Does anyone use currents anymore? While it's the nicest looking news feed out there it takes my nexus a good 30 minutes to update the feeds over a wifi connection. Far too long. I tried using the "don't update pictures" portion but then what is the point? I dumped it and am using pulse in addition to gReader.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone use currents anymore? While it's the nicest looking news feed out there it takes my nexus a good 30 minutes to update the feeds over a wifi connection. Far too long. I tried using the "don't update pictures" portion but then what is the point? I dumped it and am using pulse in addition to gReader.

Hmm it should not take that long to update feeds. Over lte it takes no time for me to update. Are you having issues with video and other sites over wifi.

pilot25

Reaction score
Hmm it should not take that long to update feeds. Over lte it takes no time for me to update. Are you having issues with video and other sites over wifi.

No issues at all. Just currents. Looking at the reviews of the app it appears downloading time is a mass problem. How many feeds do you have? I have about 20ish.