Verizon Network?

spower

Reaction score
Is anybody else having an issue with slowness? For several days now my phone data has been painstakingly slow! It is the same whether I am tethered or not. If not the network can it be my phone?? I still have the first Moto Droid. I have tried turning things on and off and nothing works. I live in a very rural area of SoCal and my phone IS my internet (no cable here, satellite is to pricey) so I am going crazy! Please help!!! :) Thanks!

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Is anybody else having an issue with slowness? For several days now my phone data has been painstakingly slow! It is the same whether I am tethered or not. If not the network can it be my phone?? I still have the first Moto Droid. I have tried turning things on and off and nothing works. I live in a very rural area of SoCal and my phone IS my internet (no cable here, satellite is to pricey) so I am going crazy! Please help!!! :) Thanks!

I'm guessing you go over 5 gig a month... Yes, if so, they openly throttle 3g data after 5 gig.!.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
sounds like you got throttled. How much data did you use?

OP
spower

spower

Reaction score
Nope, don't usually get close to 5G......but I did figure out the problem! There was a huge jeep rally out here this weekend and the network was jammed! Once everybody left yesterday afternoon my phone went back to running normal, go figure :biggrin: :icon_ banana: