Verizon network STILL dropping

nateohio

Reaction score
Well, I just figured I'd pop in and give you guys an update on my experiences. I too was experiencing the network problems since the week of Christmas, but over the last couple of days, the service has been rock solid. Not only has it been solid, but it came back with a vengeance.

Areas in my house that I could barely get a signal before, I now have full signal. Doing speed tests before, I was lucky to grab 4-5MBit download speeds, now I pulling down a steady 25-28MBit download speed in the exact same spot as before.

Verizon has DEFINITELY upgraded the network in my area. There is no doubt about it.

deduct

Reaction score
Same here. I have been on 4g only for the last couple of days and no drops at all. Signal has been 3 or 4 bars at all times.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Reaction score
Areas in my house that I could barely get a signal before, I now have full signal. Doing speed tests before, I was lucky to grab 4-5MBit download speeds, now I pulling down a steady 25-28MBit download speed in the exact same spot as before.

Verizon has DEFINITELY upgraded the network in my area. There is no doubt about it.

Wish I could say the same. Even within a mile of the tower, outside, I can't break a megabit downstream (weirdly, upstream is about 3 mbps). Customer support is zero help.

cybric

Reaction score
Just checked my connection on the westside of Phoenix. 15 dn. 6.6 up. Very few 4g problems here in the valley.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums