Verizon network STILL dropping

nateohio

Reaction score
What's the issue with getting phones activated for you?

Was your wifes phone from a different carrier?

Where did you purchase your phones? At a corp store, best buy, or another third party retailer?

lowcel

Reaction score
What's the issue with getting phones activated for you?

Was your wifes phone from a different carrier?

Where did you purchase your phones? At a corp store, best buy, or another third party retailer?

All four of my numbers were transfered from AT&T. My parent's numbers transfered fine. My wife's transfered after a couple of hours of buying it but come to find out she could place calls but not receive calls. I purchased the phones at Best Buy because after 40 minutes I got tired of watching the Verizon store employees help everyone that came in after me even though I put my name on their little list.

It truely was a nightmare. What really added salt to the wound was when a buddy of mine took his two phones to AT&T and transfered his numbers from Sprint to AT&T in less than 15 minutes. :angry:

I do have to say, everyone except for one person that I have spoke to with Verizon has been very polite, even if they couldn't do anything to help me. The people at Best Buy went above and beyond anything I could have ever asked for. By the time they gave up I think they were more upset with Verizon than I was.

Last edited:

rduckwor

Reaction score
Up and down in AL as well and sucking my battery down incredibly fast.

RMD

B

bens42608

No 4g in Detroit. Oddly there are my normal 4 bars though. Like it's there but I can't use it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
i get no data on cdma/lte but good 3g when on cdma only, you guys might want to try that.

B

bens42608

i get no data on cdma/lte but good 3g when on cdma only, you guys might want to try that.

+1 I forgot to mention that. NO connection on cdma/lte but on cdma its fine

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

destes37

Reaction score
Tried CDMA only, didn't work for me. Loss of data on my Bionic is up to a total of 43 hours this month. Most reliable network? I used to agree with that statement. This needs to get fixed. I am tired of paying for a service i dont receive.

lowcel

Reaction score
Tried CDMA only, didn't work for me. Loss of data on my Bionic is up to a total of 43 hours this month. Most reliable network? I used to agree with that statement. This needs to get fixed. I am tired of paying for a service i dont receive.

CDMA only didn't work in Charleston, WV area either. :(

nickmind

Reaction score
Did you take the time to read the thread? Most of the people on here have experienced service interuptions three times in the past month. How can you say "when you have Verizon, you have no problems"?

Also, did you read my previous post? Here it is, once again explain to me how I have had no problems.

Please don't assume someone of not reading a thread when you didn't even read the post. I have posted that I have been having problems with 4G just like everyone else in the country. If you would have read (and understood) the post you are quoting, you would have seen my point of Verizon Wireless working on their network to make 4G solid. I did read all your posts. And, I am saying stop complaining and go back to AT&T so your not on my network, saturating the air ways with more complaining.

Now I am assuming, you were not around when AT&T was putting up there 3G "Service"? Their service (please don't be mistakin, it's not a network) was poor for months, everyday.

Renae

Reaction score
Lost data today, was in the STRONGEST area I've been in around here (with 27Mbps down, just looked at my speedtest results from before) and I couldn't get a data connection period, battery pull and power cycle, nothing. Got 3G at one point in time today, but nothing since. VERY FRUSTRATING. I'm going to try complaining to see if I can get a discount too.

If they are having widespread problems they should at least put something on their website to inform customers of the outages. Hiding their problems only makes people more upset, at least let us know what is happening and how you are going to fix it. Even the power company does that....

mrredskin

Reaction score
pretty inconvenient for this to happen this week, with many people traveling and off work. lots of time they could and would be using data. unacceptable for this to be going on for the past two weeks like this.

lowcel

Reaction score
Please don't assume someone of not reading a thread when you didn't even read the post. I have posted that I have been having problems with 4G just like everyone else in the country. If you would have read (and understood) the post you are quoting, you would have seen my point of Verizon Wireless working on their network to make 4G solid. I did read all your posts. And, I am saying stop complaining and go back to AT&T so your not on my network, saturating the air ways with more complaining.

Now I am assuming, you were not around when AT&T was putting up there 3G "Service"? Their service (please don't be mistakin, it's not a network) was poor for months, everyday.

Best of luck to you and your network. Hope you continue to not have any problems with them.

blwn327

Reaction score
Data loss in grand blanc michigan too

Sent from my 43v3r ROOTED BADASS BIONIC!

jacobjer

Reaction score
They were so kind. I called again for 3rd time in the past week / week and a half over the LTE being down for multiple hours at a time and they refunded me a whole dollar. Give me a break!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

lowcel

Reaction score
They were so kind. I called again for 3rd time in the past week / week and a half over the LTE being down for multiple hours at a time and they refunded me a whole dollar. Give me a break!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Haha, I got $3. :p