1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

verizon.net email issues

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by tvp, Aug 30, 2010.

1. tvp

tvp New Member

I searched verizon.net email issues and found one post that told me to do a couple of items. The post was from 2009 and aftger doing it still cant get my verizon.net email to work. Any help is appreciated
  2. keiichi25

keiichi25 New Member

What seems to be the general problem you are having with your verizon.net e-mail?
  3. tvp

tvp New Member

verizon.net

It will not work. Tried settings got from a post but can not get email from verizon.net to load.
  4. bfg_z71

bfg_z71 New Member

My problem is a tad different. I can't keep verizon mail in my inbox. It emptys out the inbox every night eventhough I have that feature turned off. If I get mail today - I won't be able to see it tomorrow.

Hoping someone chimes in here on WTF I can do... lol