Verizon Moto X 32GB LTE Developer Edition Only $249.99 on Amazon

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-x-dev-edition-vzw-lte-sale-amazon.jpeg

It looks like a vendor on Amazon is trying to blow out their inventory of Verizon Moto X 32GB LTE Developer Edition phones. They are only $249.99 right now. As of the time of this post (10:00am CTD December 15th, 2014) there are only 9 left, so if you want to take advantage of this offer, you may want to hurry.

To be clear, this is the bootloader unlocked Verizon version of the phone, so Big Red users can tinker to their heart's content with it.

Here's the link: Amazon.com Motorola Moto X 32GB Developer Editon 4G LTE Black Woven White for Verizon PagePlus Cell Phones Accessories

Thanks for the tip, @popcenator

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Please feel free to correct me but didn't I see another announcement just this week on here for the same phone at $200 off contract?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Please feel free to correct me but didn't I see another announcement just this week on here for the same phone at $200 off contract?

You did indeed. It was posted over in the Member News Depot: vzw moto x 2013 dev edition 199 via amazon

While $199 is clearly better, $250 is still a great price for the phone brand new and off contract.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Looks like that $200 offer was snapped up and they're reselling them at $250. Wish I had jumped on it when I had the chance.