Verizon mobile

azparrothead77

Reaction score
I have a Droid 2 and love it. We just got a Droid Incredible for my wife. We use Verizon. I was hit with the new "cap" on data... I am still on a unlimited plan. We TRIED many many times to down load the Verizon Mobile App that lets you look at your bill and check your data usage, etc.... EVERY TIME we down load it we get a error message saying that it quit unexpectedly. Then it always tells us we must update it before we can use it. ANy ideas what is causing this? I have no idea what is happening. It works great on my phone. I have rebooted many times. Every time this happens we get a text saying to pull the battery and reboot. Does that mean pull the battery with the phone turned on? I am so confused. HELP!!!!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you don't know why its happening then why are you saying that you hit the cap?

OP
A

azparrothead77

Reaction score
Explain

What I meant was I had no idea that Verizon was not offering unlimited data anymore. I have an unlimited plan. I was not aware it might be useful to check your data usage now that you have a "cap" on what you can use.