Verizon Makes it Even Harder to Keep Unlimited; Kills Device Payment Plan as of July 13

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jul 16, 2014.

1. kodiak799

kodiak799 Well-Known Member

Alternatively, I might grab a phone that works off EBAY 6 months after its out....figure it would go for @ $450.
  2. Neoart

Neoart Member

Actually I thought this was the case adding myself as the second line to my Son's Account to be a $10 add on -
    But far from it. Not sure how this works.

Maybe the original plan has to be unlimited perhaps?
    This was set up by Costco handling all the moves when I purchased the S4 there.
  3. sanjsrik

sanjsrik New Member

So, let's see if I have this straight, almost a year after T-Mobile announces its version of this plan, albeit without screwing people out of "unlimited" (ahem, 5G) data, they say, "don't sign "up" with a contract, just pay for it over 24 months". Only question and I think I know the answer already, but if you try to get out of your plan early, don't you owe the balance of what you owe on the device? Also, say a year into the "plan" you decide to upgrade, what happens to the money you paid toward the device for $25/month?

I don't see this as anything more than Verizon adding a few more mirrors to their confusing structured plans.
Search tags for this page

can i buy samsung 5 outright and keep unlimited verizon data

verizon samsung s5 buy outright and maintain unlimited

verizon unlimited data