verizon mail error

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by tarheel blue, May 4, 2010.

1. tarheel blue

tarheel blue New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if this is where I post questions for response to or not, but I am having trouble using my verizon email account with my droid. I cant forward any attachments from that account to my work or gmail account. Any thoughts?

dancedroid

2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forum, tarheel blue! Currently I don;t think you can forward attachments using a POP3 email account... the attachments will be stripped out. (At least that used to be the case...)

Gmail accounts will forward all attachment types: *.docs, PDFs, image files, etc. So for now, use a Gmail account to foward your emails or better yet, download K-9 Mail (free in the Market) and see if that meets your needs. This thread might help you out: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/12435-k9-mail-contacts.html Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

3. tarheel blue

tarheel blue New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the response.

Videos also seem to be an issue opening in verizon mail. Sometimes they open right away sometimes I cant open them at all. Is that an issue on my end that requires me to do something like download a specific video player? Or is it on the other users end, like maybe they are not forwarding it correctly?

Thanks

dancedroid

4. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, part of that is because no Android phone has Flash yet. It's supposed to be released 'this quarter', or so they say. :D

5. tarheel blue

tarheel blue New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks

Thanks for the replys to the post, it has helped out alot.dancedroid

Search tags for this page
my attchments are not fowarding using my droid

verizon mail attachment error

verizon mail error droid
verizon mail error on android phone