Verizon Lab Tech just finished testing GB

IAm

Reaction score
After calling and complaining about Verizon's and Motorola's conflicting stories for the GB update for the D2G I was informed by a tech supervisor that, after being on hold for 22 minutes, she contacted the lab techs who conducted all SW tests and he confirmed that they had just finished testing for the GB update for the Global. It will be officially released "soon"....believe it or not, I just hope she's right.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

bikedude880

Reaction score
Just use Valve Time (wikipedia) and you'll understand.

Sent from my White DROID 2 GLOBAL.

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
I don't understand why it would be on the Verizon website if it wasn't available. Did they post that just to piss people off? I asked the rep and she looked and had no answer.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Because it pulls attention to them. It basically excites ppl so theyll go and buy it. Atleast, thats my thoughts on it....

anguish

Reaction score
I don't doubt for a second that GB is indeed coming for the D2G. But, based on what I've read, it sounds like that had it been released on June 15th, they would have skipped the soak test. Short of a critical vulnerability being patched, I see no reason why they would violate their standards.

Most likely, the lack of communication between two massive companies is why we saw (and were part of) the debacle we did. Both Verizon and Motorola management are to blame because they refuse to communicate effectively with each other, or more importantly, their customers.

jojoferari

Reaction score
Because it pulls attention to them. It basically excites ppl so theyll go and buy it. Atleast, thats my thoughts on it....

You are probably right! Especially if the Droid 3 is ready to roll out this summer... that means they are going to want to clear out all D2G inventory. LOL, I was just trying to be patient, but you bringing this up actually kinda makes me pissed off @ VZW!