Verizon is trolling on me

jkensing

Reaction score
A data plan with 2 GB's has not value to me. Although I'm on unlimited (I upgraded before the changes), I am just under 2 GB's most months but exceed it others. I don't see the value of paying for only 2 GB's. I have over 20 months to decide what to do but I won't jump into the new plan. Perhaps there will be other alternatives when I'm ready. I just think it's too expensive just to be capped.

brianjr1

Reaction score
Wait... So upgrading a line changes ALL the plans on an account? How does that work... Each line has its own contract...

As far as I know, while each line may have it's own terms of use, the contract is account based. The reason for this is because you have one "plan" which you connect to with the other phones on the line. Unless you pay for seperate voice/text/data fees (NOT the fees to connect another line) then everything is bundled together and changing one line, even if it isn't the main one, changes the whole structure of the contract.

Just my understanding of the system. If anyone else has some insight let me know.