Verizon is out of their minds with greed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
On january 15th verizon is going to start charging customers $2.00 a month if you are not signed up for automatic bill pay. WTF!!!
Personally i pay using my phone. What are they going to think of next?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
On january 15th verizon is going to start charging customers $2.00 a month if you are not signed up for automatic bill pay. WTF!!!
Personally i pay using my phone. What are they going to think of next?

It's not just automatic bill pay customers that won't be charged. If you pay by check or by electronic check online you won't be either is the story I read.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
Who the hell pays phone bill by check? It wouldn't be as upsetting if their network worked as it should. I'm still getting drops on .901.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
I'm going to pay my $220 bill each month in the store with pennies......:D :p:big smile:

Good idea. Walk in there with your pockets packed full of pennies and dump them on the counter like cosmo kramer.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
That doesn't always work out how it does on television. Just sayin'.

There is a YouTube video of a guy trying to get his car out of impound and he tries to pay with pennies at first they won't let him but then he calls the cops and the cops make the lady behind the counter take the money. The guy had to count it out for her though, so it kind of backfired.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
I pay with an electronic check online every month, actually.

Guess thats what ill start doing now too. They get more than enough money out of me every month.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Guess thats what ill start doing now too. They get more than enough money out of me every month.

Trust me, I agree with you on the penny ante side of this. It is stupid to do the $2 fee. It's better than others though. I've got a mortgage payment that if you pay electronically, they charge you $17.95. Keep in mind, that is to pay electronically so no one ever has to touch it. Makes no sense at all.

OP
deduct

deduct

Reaction score
That doesn't always work out how it does on television. Just sayin'.

Kramer was chased out of the restaurant with a pizza peel. I could see my local verizon reps running me out of there if i tried to pull that.
Be well worth it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.