Verizon Incredible Ad Wallpaper?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by ksfrogman, May 11, 2010.

1. ksfrogman

ksfrogman New Member

I searched the forum, and didn't find any mention of this.

After all those Moto Droid commercials that have and continue to air, I stumbled upon a website ad with a picture of the "Droid" Incredible and the "droid" eyeball. Verizon added the Droid name (a trademark of Lucasfilms Ltd. and its related companies) at the last minute, which I feel is a smart marketing move, but to my knowledge, the screen shown in this ad is not available to us HTC users (without downloading it from somewhere). Correct me if I am wrong.

I even thought I would get that robo droid startup sound the Moto Droids have, but wrong again.

Has anyone in this forum posted that robo droid mp3 sound? I found one elsewhere, but it is some weird .ogg file that I can't seem to use.
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. danDroid

danDroid DF Administrator Staff Member

I would like to see an animated wallpaper like that, where the ring around the eye glows..
  3. smacinskyjr

smacinskyjr New Member

I saw these pics else where as well, but I thought that it was a different boot animation. And If it is a boot where can one get it? The stock Incredible boot animation is not so "Incredible" to me. I feel it to be quite lack luster.
  4. matt30

matt30 New Member

I want this wallpaper too! It would be nice to have both the moto droid and incredible droid walpaper.

And sounds.
  5. clarity

clarity New Member

I would like to listen to that ogg file. Can you upload it somewhere please?
Search tags for this page

droid incredible wallpaper

wallpaper robodroid