1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Verizon Incredible Ad Wallpaper?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by ksfrogman, May 11, 2010.

1. ksfrogman

ksfrogman New Member

I searched the forum, and didn't find any mention of this.

After all those Moto Droid commercials that have and continue to air, I stumbled upon a website ad with a picture of the "Droid" Incredible and the "droid" eyeball. Verizon added the Droid name (a trademark of Lucasfilms Ltd. and its related companies) at the last minute, which I feel is a smart marketing move, but to my knowledge, the screen shown in this ad is not available to us HTC users (without downloading it from somewhere). Correct me if I am wrong.

I even thought I would get that robo droid startup sound the Moto Droids have, but wrong again.

Has anyone in this forum posted that robo droid mp3 sound? I found one elsewhere, but it is some weird .ogg file that I can't seem to use.
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

I would like to see an animated wallpaper like that, where the ring around the eye glows..
  3. smacinskyjr

smacinskyjr New Member

I saw these pics else where as well, but I thought that it was a different boot animation. And If it is a boot where can one get it? The stock Incredible boot animation is not so "Incredible" to me. I feel it to be quite lack luster.
  4. matt30

matt30 New Member

I want this wallpaper too! It would be nice to have both the moto droid and incredible droid walpaper.

And sounds.
  5. clarity

clarity New Member

I would like to listen to that ogg file. Can you upload it somewhere please?
Search tags for this page

droid incredible wallpaper

wallpaper robodroid