Verizon honored 50% off my purchase of the Extended Battery with cover

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt Battery Discussions' started by Josecq, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Crazed_Z06

Crazed_Z06 Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I called and complained yesterday and they sent me a free standard battery.. received it today.

Didnt have to argue or anything. I just told them that the battery dies within 4 hours and the phone is unusable and they said it sounds like a bad battery, so they sent a free new one. Took all of 5 minutes.

I dont think there's anything wrong with my battery, but Ill take a free extra one. They need to get the Dock out so I have somewhere to charge the other battery.

2. Mustang02

Mustang02 Diamond Member

Ratings:
    +6,020
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6P/5X
    This is the BS I get from VZW. Really? You want me to sit in a VZW store and show them that using the phone will kill it in under 6 hours? Typical canned response BS.

3. hellfire

hellfire Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I called and nicely explained that it didn't last me enough from the time I left the house to get back home from work. 50% off and they credited my account. I picked one up at the store by my house. Now I make it NEARLY all day. Haha. Still dies a bit before my 12hr work day.

4. alboboy10

alboboy10 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +19
    They gave me two for free