Verizon Goes Nuts This Weekend Doubling iPhone and Samsung Phone Storage for FREE (& More)

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-samsung-sale-dec-2015.jpg

Big Red is going to have a big sale this weekend. Verizon wireless has several intriguing offers that kick off and end on the weekend of December 19th. One of the offers will allow you to "double" your storage when you buy an iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus. Verizon is basically letting customers who purchase a new 64GB iPhone 6S or 64GB 6S Plus upgrade to the 128GB version at no extra charge.

They are also offering something similar for folks who buy any of Samsung's flagship smartphones, including the Samsung Galaxy S6, the S6 Edge, the Note 5 and more. As long as you are choosing a 32GB version of one of these devices you will get the 64GB version at no extra cost.

There's still more... you can also get up to 50% off these Samsung devices when you trade in your old smartphone and switch or add a new line (with some restrictions). These are the biggest values in their sales event, but there are still more to check out.

Here's a link to peruse all of Verizon's holiday offers: Cell Phones, Smartphones & the Largest 4G LTE Network - Verizon Wireless

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Man they just don't offer anything good for current customers.... I know they are already getting my money but unless they offer something to keep me by the first week of January we are moving on....

alhadee12

Reaction score
Man they just don't offer anything good for current customers.... I know they are already getting my money but unless they offer something to keep me by the first week of January we are moving on....
I agree all these new deals and offers are for new customers or if you add a line. Best Buy is doing the $1 iPhone offer, but that's only 16GB.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I understand the promotions offered to attract new customers.... But damn, they literally offer NOTHING to current, long-time customers. A little data here or there for a year? Big deal.

I'm waiting for my 6P to be delivered and may move to Fi or T-Mo.

alhadee12

Reaction score
I understand the promotions offered to attract new customers.... But damn, they literally offer NOTHING to current, long-time customers. A little data here or there for a year? Big deal.

I have my business lines with Verizon. My personal is with Project Fi.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When Verizon comes out with new deals, I always consider them, until I navgate their site and realize how ridiculously expensive they are. . .

alhadee12

Reaction score
When Verizon comes out with new deals, I always consider them, until I navgate their site and realize how ridiculously expensive they are. . .
I agree, I'm considering Sprint right now. I'm just concerned about how the service will be when traveling. AT&T wants to lock you in too long before upgrading.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I agree, I'm considering Sprint right now. I'm just concerned about how the service will be when traveling. AT&T wants to lock you in too long before upgrading.
In AT&T's defense, I use them for work and it's extremely rare that I don't have coverage. I travel an area of approximately 300 miles, and haven't had much of an issue. Granted, their data isn't as fast as Verizon, but they've been very reliable.

alhadee12

Reaction score
In AT&T's defense, I use them for work and it's extremely rare that I don't have coverage. I travel an area of approximately 300 miles, and haven't had much of an issue. Granted, their data isn't as fast as Verizon, but they've been very reliable.
I just don't want to be locked in that long.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
It's an awesome deal for those in need of a new device and are willing to go contract...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB

They just don't need to until your contract comes due...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I understand that but we have been out of contract for 1 year and 1 week.

Note 4tified
And they didn't offer you anything when you went off contract?

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
Not on a old unlimited data package. On the new size's packages if you are out of contract on your phone they will drop the access charge for $40 a month to $20 a month.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Not true. You have 3 no money down options, and one 30% down option.

Next 12 is a total of 20 payments, with a 12 month trade-in, no money down
Next 18 is 24 total payments, with an 18 month trade-in, no money down
Next 24 is a total of 30 payments, with a 24 month trade-in, no money down

And Next 12 w/Down Payment is a total of 28 payments, upgrade in 12 months, and 30% down on total device price.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk