Verizon Gives Veteran Discounts

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I don't know how many of you realized this so I figured I'd remind everyone of it. I just took a copy of my dd-214 to my local VZ corporate store and they added it to my account. They give a 10% or 15% discount on your bill and a 25% discount on accessories.

I just bought a new belt holster hard case for my X from VZ because that discount dropped the price lower than what Amazon had. I also got free 2 day shipping. I'm not sure if that's because of the military discount or not.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for sharing the awesome news @LoudRam. I knew Verizon gave the 15% bill and 25% accessory discounts to Active Duty (and mine has continued since retiring from AD because of my current job) but didn't know they offered that to all Vets. It's great that they are offering this, and hope the word spreads so everyone can take advantage of the discounts! I like Verizon a little bit more right now!

grenefroggie

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Nexus 5
I don't know how many of you realized this so I figured I'd remind everyone of it. I just took a copy of my dd-214 to my local VZ corporate store and they added it to my account. They give a 10% or 15% discount on your bill and a 25% discount on accessories.

I knew I keep that thing around for some reason. I still dislike "Big Red".

OT - If you bring your DD214 in to the DMV in KY, they will put your veteran status on your DL for you.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OT - If you bring your DD214 in to the DMV in KY, they will put your veteran status on your DL for you.
When I renewed my PA drivers license in October of this year it asked if I was a veteran and I fit the qualifications. Didn't need my DD-214, because once the application was submitted for my renewal they checked. Now my license has a US flag and says "Veteran". It makes it easier instead of digging out the DD 214 all the time. Glad to hear they're doing it in other states now too.