Verizon Getting Another 21 LTE Markets June 16th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon4g-lte.jpg
wpid-VZW-LTE-Tweet-21-new.jpg

Just last week we shared that Verizon was getting 9 new LTE markets soon, and it looks like they aren't taking a breather yet. They just announced an additional 21 new markets for LTE that will come online on June 16th. Way to trump last week VZW, and way to keep the technology rolling! Here are the major new areas:
  • Hartford, Conn.
  • Flint, Grand Rapids and Lansing, Mich.
  • Dayton and Springfield, Ohio
  • Salt Lake City
  • Erie, Harrisburg and State College, Penn.
  • Greenville-Spartanburg, S.C.
  • Fort Wayne-Indianapolis
  • Milwaukee, Wis.
  • Sioux Falls, S.D.
Here's a Droid happy dance for you lucky folks in these areas... dancedroid

Source: VZW

Last edited:

Beardface

Reaction score
And still, nothing for the research hub of the East Coast, being Raleigh-Durham, NC, with over a million and a half citizens, multiple corporate HQs of tech companies and banks, 3 major Universities and more...

Unreal

Starting to get a feeling the promises of LTE this summer were downright lies.

Arsonman

Reaction score
MILWAUKEE........dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

sloppy

Reaction score
Just left Charlotte had 4g back to 3g now. Not that impressed. Saw some increase on the TB but certainly nothing worth all the hype.

afripino

Reaction score
i think they're just doing incremental roll-outs that will eventually move to "Major" markets. First Wilmington (small) then Fayetteville (mid-sized) then (crosses fingers....) Raleigh?

I did hear from my Verizon Business rep that it will be in Raleigh by the end of July. He just couldn't give me a confirmed date. Oh well....